Patients have been receiving a megadose of virtual care since March. How’s it going and what will it mean long-term? Provider search and scheduling company, Kyruus asked 1000 patients for their opinions and published the findings.
Kyruus Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Erin Jospe and I had a chance to catch up on the report and speculate about its implications in this podcast.
Here’s what we discussed:
- (0:15) Key findings and surprises
- (1:54) Baby Boomers’ affinity for virtual care
- (3:40) Paradox that Baby Boomers are big utilizers of virtual care but not so likely to switch doctors to get it
- (6:21) Downsides and limitations of virtual care
- (10:55) Impact of virtual care on disparities
- (13:47) Potential to launch a virtual-first practice
- (17:31) Why Kyruus cares about these results
Interview conducted by…
This is only a snippet of a Health Article written by dewe67
Read Full Article
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.